How commissions work – A speed-briefing :
( Extract from the terms and conditions )
1 ) Request :
– You send your request to my facebook page. (email@example.com only with consent)
– You send ALL information of the check-list
– I calculate your personnel, non-binding, estimate of costs for 27€. These will be refunded to you as soon as the commission takes place.
Calcuations take time. Please be aware of your budget and wishes. Small budget and many options can’t add up. ; )
2) Start :
– The commission starts as soon as the full amount or the first of two instalment arrived (see conditions)
– I purchase the materials and begin to work
– The planning of the work schedules to meet the deadlines is done internally. Don’t ask for news, I will inform you about updates myself.
3 ) Working :
– Regular updates inform you about the status of your commission through photos and videos
– Your approval of each step is final (see conditions). Corrections due to changes on your side, due to changes of mind, might cause additionnal costs
4 ) Finish :
– You confirm the finished work or ask for final corrections. See conditions
– After the complete payment, the piece of work will be shipped to you, tracked and insured : )
– Checklist –
Fill up the list at the bottom of this page ! Send ALL information in our facebook-chat. Only then can I calculate your budget. Shall you need assistance, please send ALL information as possible first, I help you with the rest. Normally, everything is clear when read carefully.
Please no voice messages.
✓ A ) High resolution pictures/screenshots of different angles or real photos as examples. See below
_ Send individual images in the chat, no full body, no link/doc/zip/PDF, no photos of a screen, no tiny mobile google screenshots. I exclusively work with provided pictures, as there might be different versions of references.
✓ B ) Which country shall it be sent ?
✓ C) Your Deadline (date, not event). See conditions
✓ D) How much you wish to invest (‘budget’) ? See options’ prices !
✓ E) Bank transfer or PayPal ? (no Paypal for €-countries, if not agreed differently) See conditions
✓ F) Payment in one or two instalments ? See conditions (from 300€ each transfer)
✓ G) Your approval of the terms & conditions
The Options :
✓ H) Modified hairline ? How ? See options 3.)
✓ I) Tinted roots ? See options 1.)
✓ J) Modified neck ? How ? See options 3.)
✓ K) Stability with : Wig clips ? Wig band ? See options 7.)
✓ L) Is an adhesive-kit desired ? See options 6.)
✓ M) Current Shipping and billing address with full real name. See below for the international adress standard
✓ N) Current valid e-mail-address and valid PayPal-address
✓ O) Current phone number with country code for your post office
✓ P) Transfer 27 € for the calculation. They will be refund when the commissions takes place, see conditions. Via Paypal payment@bakkaCosplay.com, €-countries via bank (see conditions)
✓ Q) Send a screenshot of the bank transfer, to speed up the process, if not transfered via Paypal
Right after the commission’s payment :
✓ P) Your measurements. See below
How do write an international address :
[Full real name] [Adress add-on : Apartment, alternative destinator etc.] [Street address + house number] [Postal code + city/town + State] [Country] [Phone number with country code] [E-mail address]
Your information are only used within the bounds of our communication and collaboration. I will credit your (artist) name in connection with the wig on my social media pages. If you don’t wish to be mentioned, inform me via facebook in a chat message.
– LIST TO FILL IN –
✓ A ) Reference pictures :
✓ B ) Country :
✓ C) Deadline :
✓ D) Budget :
✓ E) Bank transfer or PayPal :
✓ F) Instalments (max. 2) :
✓ G) Your approval of the terms of conditions :
. Wig options (1-7)
✓ H) Modified hairline :
✓ I) Tinted roots :
✓ J) Modified neck :
✓ K) Stability with :
✓ L) Adhesive-kit desired :
✓ M) Shipping and billing address :
✓ N) E-mail-adress and PayPal-adress :
✓ O) Phone number with country code :
Right after the payment :
✓ P) Measurements :
1. Horizontal circonference : cm
2. Ear to ear over forehead : cm
3. Front hairline to nape : cm
4. Circonference : cm
5. Ear to ear horizontally over back : cm
6. Neck width : cm
7. Temple to temple over back : cm
8. Ear to ear over top : cm
9. Temple to temple over head : cm
10. Ear to ear over nose : cm
Reference pictures :
Send reference pictures as described in the checklist above.
Measure with your hair pulled up into the wigcap, as you would wear under the wig.
Pay attention when measuring ! You are responsible for the right measurements ! Changes can cause additional costs, see conditions.