– Speed Briefing –
– Send your request on my facebook page bakka cosplay. (email@example.com only if neccesary.)
– Send ALL informations of the check-list (below) and wig options, so I can calculate your budget.
– I calculate your budget. Every commission is different, so there are no fixed prices. I make individual pieces. ; )
– Your request and my caclulation are NOT binding.
Caculating takes time, so please be aware of your budget and requirements.
– I purchase the materials which are addes to the final budget.
– Transfering the budget (see conditions) are a confirmation for the start of the commission.
Work In Progress :
– Photos of the work in progress inform you about the status of your commission
– Your approvals of the steps are definitive (see terms and conditions). Eventual corrections due to changes of mind might cause additionnal costs.
– You confirm the finished piece of work through the photos or ask for corrections, if possible.
– After the complete payment, the piece of work will be shipped to you !
– Check-list –
Please send the required informations completly on our facebook-chat and read the Terms & Conditions. Only then can I calculate your budget !
✓ Significant detailed reference pictures of the characters oder real example images from different perspectives. I only work with what you send me. This prevents misunderstandings in case of different versions. Please NO full body pictures. And as individual images in the chat. (NO link, doc, zip or PDF)
✓ Which country ?
✓ Budget limit ?
✓ Which Deadline (Date, not name of the event) see conditions
✓ Modified hairline ? See options
✓ Tinted roots for perfect authenticity ? See options
✓ Modified neck ? See options
✓ Bank transfer or PayPal (for non-€ only) See conditions
✓ Payment in two instalments ? See conditions (from 400€ each transfer)
✓ Stability with : Clips, combs (strong, punctual hold, hair must be prepared) or a velvet bandage ? (see here)
✓ Premium express delivery ?
✓ Your approval of the terms of conditions
✓ Current Shipping and billing address with full real name. See below for the international adress standard.
✓ Current valid e-mail-adress and valid PayPal-adress.
✓ Current phone number with country code (for your post offices).
✓ Your measurements. See below.
How do write your international address :
[Full real name] [adress add-on : Apartment, alternative destinator etc.] [street address + house number] [postal code + city/town + State] [country] [phone number with country code] [e-mail address]
Please send ALL needed information completly in our facebook chat.
Your informations are used only within the bounds of our communication and collaboration
For your facilitation you can copy and fill out this list :
1. Horizontal circonference : cm
2. Ear to ear over forehead: cm
3. Front hairline to nape : cm
4. Circonference : cm
5. Ear to ear horizontally : cm
6. Neck width : cm
7. Temple to temple : cm
8. Ear to ear over top : cm
9. Temple to temple Over the head : cm
10. Ear to ear over nose : cm
Let’s have a successful cooperation !
bakka cosplay alias Florence Heyer FX
COMMISSION RECIEVED – AND NOW ?
Glue your hairpieces :.
– Mastix (Spirit gum) is easy to use, but the traditionnal is shiny, unflexible and quite aggresive. You can book mattefying liquid with your commission, if you have mastix left to be used. Just PM me on facebook. Mastix exists eudermic (Hydro Mastix), extreme adherent (Mastix P) and also matt (Mastix TV).
– ProsAide is flexible, therefore way more comfortable and is also longer lasting, as it stays tacky and resists better to sweat. But is is acrylic-based and
– Snappy-G / Telesis is a strong and made for adhering prosthetics appliances to skin. It is very strong and the solvent used is very safe and slow drying.
Don’t forget to order the matching remover ! And if you’re sweating a lot, try something like “Sweat Stop” or “Kryolan Pro Shield” and tell me your experience, PN me on facebook.
GLUE THE PIECES :
Be careful to glue the tulle only, avoid sticking on the hair of the hairpiece. It is easier to stick the tulle into the adhesive with a spatula for example and not the fingers. In some casesm, as a very even hairline, flat pressing on is possible, but should be done with a cotton ball (wadding knotted in a stocking) or a damp leather cloth.
Clean your hairpieces :
Let the remover sink in until the glue gets gooey and dap dap dap with fresh kitchen papers or towels (nothing fuzzy!) until it’s clean. Be careful to never touch the hair with the solvant/remover when the hair has been tinted with a certain method, the ink will go off.
– STYLED WIGS : Extremly styled wigs are waterproof, but shouldn’t be washed. If you know you’re sweating a lot, you can put on thicker or more wig caps (not the nets, the sock-ish ones!) in matchig colours or, if you really want nothing touching the wig, use a bald cap on top. Freeze the wig (without electronics, headpieces etc) to kill bacterias. Don’t spray alcohol to desinfect the wig on the hair if the hair is tinted with a certain method, you will decolor the fibers.
If there are questions left, PM me on facebook, I will help you with further information.