= Speed Briefing =
– The request comes in in written form on my facebook pages bakka or FX
– Send the needed informations of the check-list. I can’t calculate your budget without all informations ! (See Check-Liste)
– I evaluate the needed budgets via telediagnosis.
Every commission is different, this is why there is no fixed price list !
– eventual talk about compromises in quality and/or material
– Your written OK and recieving the invoice is the start of the commission
– You send me the material – OR – I advance the materials & add it to the final budget (p.ex. with exclusive SFX material)
– After receiving the budget of min. the material costs, the work begins.
Work in Progress :
– Photos of the work in progress inform you about the status of the piece (if desired)
– Eventual corrections must be send in time, if they are possible.
– You confirm the finished piece of work through the photos or ask for corrections, if possible.
– After the complete payment, the piece of work will be shipped to you !
Please send the required informations completly in our chat and read the Terms & conditions.
✓ Significant detailed reference pictures from different perspectives, NO full body pictures / charakter-sheets, send INDIVIDUALLY as FILES in the chat. (NO Link, NO doc, NO zip, please !) This prevents misunderstandings in case of different versions
✓ Detailed text with additional informations, p.ex. deviant wishes from the reference pictures
✓ Deadline (Date ! Not name of the Event) at least 2-3 months in advance
✓ Current Shipping and billing post mail address with full real name
✓ Current valid e-mail-adress
✓ Current valid PayPal-adress
✓ Current phone number with country code ! For the foreign post officers in case you’re out
✓ PayPal or transfer ? Insured shipping ? Where to ?
✓ Your measurements. Possible after the debriefing !
Options you can book :
✓ What hairline do you wish ? (See hairline options)
✓ Do you want airbrushed roots for perfect authenticity ? (See hairline options)
✓ Shall the neck be modified, too ? (See hairline options)
✓ With Premium express delivery ?
✓ With Shipping Insurance for your package’s value ? (liability of the delivery service when lost or damaged)
✓ Installments wished ? Before recieving the invoice
How do write your international address :
[Full real name] [adress add-on : Apartment, alternative destinator etc.] [street address + house number] [postal code + city/town + State] [country] [phone number with country code]
(Your informations are used only within the bounds of our communication and collaboration)
For your facilitation :
1. Horizontal circonference : cm
2. Ear to ear over forehead: cm
3. Front hairline to nape : cm
4. Circonference : cm
5. Ear to ear horizontally : cm
6. Neck width : cm
7. Temple to temple : cm
8. Ear to ear over top : cm
9. Temple to temple Over the head : cm
10. Ear to ear over nose : cm
HOW TO GLUE YOUR HAIRLIECES :
– Mastix (Spirit gum) is easy to use, but the traditionnal is shiny, unflexible and quite aggresive. You can book mattefying liquid with your commission, if you have mastix left to be used. Just PM me on facebook.
– ProsAide is flexible, therefore way more comfortable and is also longer lasting, as it stays tacky and resists better to sweat.
! -> Don’t forget to order the matching remover <- !If you’re sweating a lot, try something like “Sweat Stop” or “Kryolan Pro Shield“. And tell me your experience, I never had the necessity of my client-Pro-Shield so far. 😀 PN me on facebook
HOW TO CLEAN AND WEAR YOUR HAIRLIECES :
– Lace : Be careful when cleaning the tulle : Don’t rub it off the tulle, it will fringe !
Let the remover sink in until the glue gets gooey and dap dap dap with fresh kitchen papers or towels (nothing fuzzy!) until it’s clean.
Be careful to never touch the hair. Even less when the hair has been tinted, the ink will go off !
– Styled Wigs : You can’t wash heavily styled wigs so easily without ruining days of work. If you know you’re sweating a lot, you can put on thicker or more wig caps (not the nets, the sock-ish ones!) in matchig colours or, if you really want nothing touching the wig, use a bald cap on top.
Freeze the wig (without electronics, headpieces etc) to kill bacterias or use alcohol spray from the inside ONLY ON THE WIG CONSTRUCTION ! Don’t spray on the hair if the hair is tinted, you will decolor the fibers !If there are questions left, PM me on facebook, I will help you with further information.
Voilà. Enjoy ! 😀