= Speed Briefing =
– The request comes in in written form on my facebook page bakka cosplay
– Send ALL needed informations of the check-list. I can’t calculate your budget without all info ! See Checklist below
– I evaluate the needed budgets via telediagnosis. Every commission is different, this is why there is no fixed price list !
– eventual arrangements about compromises in quality and/or materials
– Your written OK and recieving the invoice is the start of the commission
– You send me the material – OR – I advance the materials & add it to the final budget (p.ex. with exclusive SFX material)
– After receiving the budget of min. the material costs, the work begins.
Work in Progress :
– Photos of the work in progress inform you about the status of the piece (if desired)
– Eventual corrections must be sent in time, if they are possible.
– You confirm the finished piece of work through the photos or ask for corrections, if possible.
– After the complete payment, the piece of work will be shipped to you !
= Check-list =
Please send the required informations completly in our chat and read the Terms & Conditions.
Who, what, when, where to ? Without theses infos, I can’t calculate your budget !
✓ Significant detailed reference pictures from different perspectives, NO full body pictures/charakter-sheets, send as individual images in the chat. (NO links, docs, zips etc please !) This prevents misunderstandings in case of different versions.
✓ PayPal or transfer ? See terms of conditions
✓ To which country shall it be sent ?
✓ Which Deadline (Date ! Not name of the Event) 2-3 months ahead
✓ Modified hairline ? See hairline options
✓ Modified neck ? See hairline options
✓ Tinted roots for perfect authenticity ? See hairline options
✓ Are the volumen und colour to be exactly like in the Reference, ergo imported materials required ?
✓ Premium express delivery ?
✓ Payment in two instalments ? See terms of conditions (from 400€)
✓ Is there a budget limit ?
✓ Your approval of the terms of conditions
✓ If you wish alternations from the reference pictures, send a detailed text with additional information.
When the calculation is complete and approved :
✓ Current Shipping and the billing address with full real name. See below.
✓ Current valid e-mail-adress
✓ Current valid PayPal-adress
✓ Current phone number with country code. For your post officers.
✓ Your measurements. See explanations below.
How do write your international address :
[Full real name] [adress add-on : Apartment, alternative destinator etc.] [street address + house number] [postal code + city/town + State] [country] [phone number with country code] [e-mail address]
Please send ALL needed information completly in our facebook chat.
Your informations are used only within the bounds of our communication and collaboration
For your facilitation you can copy and fill out this list :
1. Horizontal circonference : cm
2. Ear to ear over forehead: cm
3. Front hairline to nape : cm
4. Circonference : cm
5. Ear to ear horizontally : cm
6. Neck width : cm
7. Temple to temple : cm
8. Ear to ear over top : cm
9. Temple to temple Over the head : cm
10. Ear to ear over nose : cm
Let’s have a successful cooperation !
bakka cosplay alias Florence Heyer FX
COMMISSION RECIEVED – AND NOW ?
Glue your hairpieces :.
– Mastix (Spirit gum) is easy to use, but the traditionnal is shiny, unflexible and quite aggresive. You can book mattefying liquid with your commission, if you have mastix left to be used. Just PM me on facebook. Mastix exists eudermic (Hydro Mastix), extreme adherent (Mastix P) and also matt (Mastix TV).
– ProsAide is flexible, therefore way more comfortable and is also longer lasting, as it stays tacky and resists better to sweat. But is is acrylic-based and
– Snappy-G / Telesis is a strong and made for adhering prosthetics appliances to skin. It is very strong and the solvent used is very safe and slow drying.
Don’t forget to order the matching remover ! And if you’re sweating a lot, try something like “Sweat Stop” or “Kryolan Pro Shield” and tell me your experience, PN me on facebook.
GLUE THE PIECES :
Be careful to glue the tulle only, avoid sticking on the hair of the hairpiece. It is easier to stick the tulle into the adhesive with a spatula for example and not the fingers. In some casesm, as a very even hairline, flat pressing on is possible, but should be done with a cotton ball (wadding knotted in a stocking) or a damp leather cloth.
Clean your hairpieces :
Let the remover sink in until the glue gets gooey and dap dap dap with fresh kitchen papers or towels (nothing fuzzy!) until it’s clean. Be careful to never touch the hair with the solvant/remover when the hair has been tinted with a certain method, the ink will go off.
– STYLED WIGS : Extremly styled wigs are waterproof, but shouldn’t be washed. If you know you’re sweating a lot, you can put on thicker or more wig caps (not the nets, the sock-ish ones!) in matchig colours or, if you really want nothing touching the wig, use a bald cap on top. Freeze the wig (without electronics, headpieces etc) to kill bacterias. Don’t spray alcohol to desinfect the wig on the hair if the hair is tinted with a certain method, you will decolor the fibers.
If there are questions left, PM me on facebook, I will help you with further information.